Qwiso From Dime Bag Keif?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by SmokeErrythang, May 27, 2014.

1. I have 11 empty baggies that had a quater oz in each of them, theyve got alot of lefover orange hairs, keif and a bit of shake in each of them stuck to the inside of the bag.

I was thinking if I rinsed them all out with 99% isoprophyl alochol, and strained it all through an unbleached coffee filter and let it evaporate on a plate, I could get a rasor blade worth of hash?

But my main concern is, could the 99% Isoprophyl alcohol disolve the plastic baggies a bit and release chemicals? Toxins? :eek:

2. Save yourself the time and trouble. I'm guessing it is less than a gram of material. You would literally be hoping and praying for .1 of oil. If you really want to try, do your best to get the stuff out of the bags. Don't rinse the bags. I'm not 100% on the science but it can't be good.

But again, you would be getting a miniscule return.

Start tossing your bottom bag stuff into a Mason jar and once you have a nice collection use that jar to do the wash.

3. Iso disolves plastic no good what u wannt do is freeze the bags and knock everything loose and the dissolve is but deff wont be worth anything really your better off just smoking it the way it is

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Iso dissolves plastic?

Bullshit, the stuff comes in a plastic bottle. so does sulfuric acid for that matter.

OP throw the dirty bags in the trash, dont be a dope fiend.

Yes he should do that, but being that his name is smokeeverything my money is on the opposite.

He may as well smoke it baggie and all. LOL

LMAO

8. different plastics have different ratings iso on microscopic level will separate

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app