Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

qwiso evaporation question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Nov 17, 2011.

1. does anyone know if i place the dish im evaporation qwiso in on a heating pad on low heat, would it speed up the evaporation process or be too dangerous to want to try?

2. Your safe alcohol combust higher than 200F. A heating pad dosent get that hot. It does speed up the process to.

3. sweet, i wanted to know before trying it

4. shit, so this was a dud. only one side of the heating pad works, and makes it uneven. :-(

5. [quote name='"WrathofAmon"']shit, so this was a dud. only one side of the heating pad works, and makes it uneven. :-([/quote]

It doesn't matter it will all eventually dry anyway, iso evaps really fast.

6. the weird thing is i've had this drying since last night, its midnight of the next day, and its still mostly liquid.