Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Qwerty sayz ... "IT'S OTAY!"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ColoradoWolf, Jun 1, 2002.

1. Well, I went and did it ... After a tad bit over 8 months, I did it. I broke into that little apt-warming present the previous occupants of my apt left for me. Who would've guessed that they would know just the right thing to give me? :D

I was able to find a local headshop here, so I picked up a pipe, and cleansing stuff. Fuck it ... I'm worth it. ;) Came home, threw a "muffler" together (toilet paper roll with dryer sheets; screens the smell), packed the aforementioned pipe with some of that "apt-warming gift", and fired it up ... Fuck it. :smoking:

It's pretty good stuff. Not quite as good as that "Elfen Magic", but is anything? :hippie: That first high after not smoking for a while is pretty phat ... I've had two tokes ... that's all. So, this is some good stuff.

IT'S OTAY!

Y'all have a phat day. I'm gonna go toke up. Man, cannabis rules.

Just sharing. :wave:

Peace.

2. Hope ya enjoy the Hell outta it!!! :wave: :smoking:

3. ~~ enjoy your high, colorado wolf! hope the herb lasts you awhile!
    xo~