Quran message of peace

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by yakz, Aug 30, 2013.

1. #1 yakz, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    Quotes from Quran”Except those who join a group, between you and whom there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with their breasts restraining from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. Had Allâh willed, indeed He would have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they withdraw from you, and fight not against you, and offer you peace, then Allâh has opened no way for you against them. Surah Nisa  4:90Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion nor drove you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity. (60:8)Permission to fight is (against disbelievers) is given to those (believers), who are fought against, because they (believers) have been wronged, and surely, Allâh is Able to give them victory (22:39)“Would you not fight a people who broke their oaths and determined to expel the Messenger, and they had begun [the attack upon] you the first time? Do you fear them? But Allah has more right that you should fear Him, if you are [truly] believers.(9:13)Here also the verses of so called Jihad surah tawbah 9:4-5Except those of the Mushrikûn with whom you have a treaty, and who have not subsequently failed you in aught, nor have supported anyone against you. So fulfill their treaty to them for the end of their term. Surely Allâh loves Al- Mattaqûn (4) Then when the Sacred Months pass wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush.(5) It refers to those those broke the peace treaty and want to be violent. Also this doesn't mean break treaty after sacred months. Only those who broke it will be fought.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

2. Just some advice:

Paragraphs are your friend.

Carry on......with whatever this is...... :confused_2:

3. Sorry on my phone verses of Quran quoted

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

4. The Bible is full of peace too but look at the hell on earth it created for about 1,000 years.

5. Yes but who has to condemn every terrorist attack cause their same religion?Who are being spied by NYPD? Who are profiled in attacks?Muslims! please share these verses to anyone who thinks Quran is the sourc.

Oh come on brother, you are being too kind....1000 years?  That piece of shit has damaged humanity for much longer than that.  ;)

7. #7 RippedMonk, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2013

Terrorist attacks come from people of all religions.  I fear Christian radicals here in the US far more than muslims living here or abroad.  Christians don't normally profile other Christians though, much easier to hate people of foreign faiths, especially if they aren't white.  It's sad, but true.

Edit:  Oh and for the record, I don't believe Islam nor the Quran is very peaceful.  Sure there are some good things within that book, just as there are within the Bible and other religious texts.  However, your prophet was not a peaceful man, nor were his followers.  They were amazing conquerors and very vicious to those who opposed them.  I do not believe a man of such violence can write a book of total peace.

8. #8 yakz, Aug 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013
    Our prophet was pelted with stones at Taif. He didn't wage war for many years. If he was so violent tell me how many died on invasion of Mecca. None as he spared all their lives. As for followers Muslims had huge empires like Spanish Moors. So who came slaughter all the Jews. Salahudin, a Muslim leader invaded the holy land yet was their a brutal slaughter? Please use some historical facts instead of Fox News. Lastly here is saying of Prophet. Abdullah ibn-amr, may allah be pleased with both, reported that the prophet, peace be upon him, said:"He who kills a promisor (a non-muslim living among muslims where he is promised to have protection, and he promises not to help enemies against muslims, hence, he is called 'a promisor'), will not smell the fragrance of paradise, though its fragrance is recognizable from a distance of forty years." narrated by al bukhari. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

9. Muhammad fucked a young girl in a marriage that shouldn't have been honored, after giving himself permission to have dozens of wives. He was misguided, nothing like the biblical Jesus.

10. Thank you replying we need this kind of dialogue.
    First of all this was back before the day of modern medicine.In Arabia the maximum age for people were 40-60 maximum. Saying that it was normal in the old ages to be married young.
    Also a simple analysis shows this was common in the world.
    http://chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24
    This chart clearly indicates the legal ages. Look up any old state marriage law.

Also the multiple wives it is an issue one needs to look closely at. He treated every single wife fairly. That is required in Islam if you have more than one.
    2 Samuel 5:13; 1 Chronicles 3:1-9, 14:3" After he left Hebron, David took more concubines and wives in Jerusalem, and more sons and daughters were born to him." David the prophet of God had also many
    wives.

Second don't Western culture have men dating and getting laid. You constantly get laid with women. You glorify that as getting bitches. Of course when Women get laid all the time its called being a slut.
    Tell me in past war period when there is more women than men. There is millions of orphans and widows. Take Afghanistan for example. Tell who will support them since there not enough men to marry the wives. This wives actually get child support in Islam instead of your unlimited girlfriends.

11. Bruh I dont wanna bust your bubble but were all in this shit together. Muslim, Jews, Christians etc. Whites, blacks, yellows, and purples...Its all of us against the machine.

12. It doesn't matter what culture accepted what age. The truth in the matter is no one should be married against their will. I doubt all the young ladies thought 'fuck yeah I'm getting married at age 7!'.

I was comparing what Jesus is said to have done and it is less worse than Muhammad. I don't like either indoctrination dogma.

Our society is fucked yes, but how much more or less than that old Islamic culture is key.

13. Yes I know dude I just hate how Islam is similar to Christianity and Judaism. Yet they hate us so much

14. #14 yakz, Sep 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2013
    She wasn't married against her will a forced marriage is not considered valid at all in Islam. She wasn't even living with him at age 7. Yes she had marriage agreement with him. But he waited till she about 14 or 15 according to Muslim sources. That was also to her agreement bye the way. Why would the prophet not immediately demand to live with her? To divorce you have to say the word talaq 3 times. She never has. How do you know she was forced? You say Islamic culture was fucked really. Was pre-arabia Islam better? They buried their own daughters.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

15. My point is the marriage had issues in Islamic culture that would have annulled it. And bigger than that Muhammad is a pedophile by today's standards.

16. Answer my question who told you Aisha (ra) was forced. Today's standards really maybe a couple generations there less unintended pregnancies. Now it common for teens to have sex.

17. \tFear and TremblingHas TLE changed the course of civilization? LaPlante and many other TLE experts speculate that the mystical religious experiences of some of the great prophets were induced by TLE - because the historical writings describe classic TLE symptoms. The religious prophets most often thought to have had epilepsy are Mohammad, Moses, and St. Paul. Dostoevsky, another famous epileptic whose works are filled with ecstatic visions of universal love (and terrible nightmares of uncanny fear and radical evil), thought it was obvious that Mohammad's visions of God were triggered by epilepsy. "Mohammad assures us in this Koran that he had seen Paradise," Doestevsky notes. "He did not lie. He had indeed been in Paradise - during an attack of epilepsy, from which he suffered, as I do."
    When Mohammad first had his visions of God, he felt oppressed, smothered, as if his breath were being squeezed from his chest. Later he heard a voice calling his name, but when he turned to find the source of the voice, no one was there. The local Christians, Jews, and Arabs called him insane. When he was five years old, he told his foster parents, "Two men in white raiment came and threw me down and opened up my belly and searched inside for I don't know what." This description is startling similar to the alien abduction experience described by people with TLE.
    Note that the overriding emotion experienced by Mohammed, Moses and St. Paul during their religious visions was not one of rapture and joy but rather of fear. When Moses heard the voice of God from a burning bush, he hid his face and was frightened. Luke and Paul both agreed that Paul suffered from an unknown "illness" or "bodily weakness" which he called his "thorn in the flesh." Many biblical commentators have attributed this to either migraine headaches or epilepsy. Paul did once have malaria, which involves a high fever that can damage the brain. Other psychologists have noted that likely TLE sufferers such as Moses, Flaubert, Saint Paul, and Dostevesky were also famous for their rages.
    However, psychologist William James has argued that religious states are not less profound simply because they can be induced by mental anomalies:
    "Even more perhaps than other kinds of genius, religious leaders have been subject to abnormal psychical visitations. Invariably they have been creatures of exalted emotional sensitivity liable to obsessions and fixed ideas; and frequently they have fallen into trances, heard voices, seen visions, and presented all sorts of peculiarities which are ordinarily classed as pathological. Often, moreover, these pathological features have helped to give them their religious authority and influence. To plead the organic causation of a religious state of mind in refutation of its claim to possess superior spiritual value is quite illogical and arbitrary. [Because if that were the case], none of our thoughts and feelings, not even our scientific doctrines, not even our dis-beliefs, could retain any value as revelations of the truth, for every one of them without exception flows from the state of the possessor's body at the time. Saint Paul certainly once had an epileptoid, if not an epileptic, seizure, but there is not a single one of our states of mind, high or low, healthy or morbid, that has not some organic processes as its condition."
    More recently, several TLE nuns have provided further evidence for an epileptic root of many mystical religious experiences. For example, one former nun "apprehended" God in TLE seizures and described the experience:
    "Suddenly everything comes together in a moment - everything adds up, and you're flooded with a sense of joy, and you're just about to grasp it, and then you lose it and you crawl into an attack. It's easy to see how, in a prescientific age, an epileptic or any temporal lobe fringe experience like that could be thought to be God Himself."
    Even the Old Testament prophet Ezekiel had a TLE-like vision reminiscent of modern UFO reports - the famous, fearsome Ma'aseh Merkabah, the Vision of the Chariot:
    "And I looked, and behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire enfolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire.... Also out of the midst thereof, came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance, they had the likeness of a man. And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot; and they sparkled like the color of burnished brass."

Read more:http://meta-religion.com/Psychiatry/The_Paranormal/trascendent_experiences.htm#.UiKI1DaUT1o#ixzz2db101SS5

18. #18 NORRIN RADD, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2013

Just because King David had many wives doesn't mean it was right. Deuteronomy 17:17 states that the king should not multiply wives for himself or even riches for that matter. This is where David failed as he married the neighboring king's daughters to create alliances [which is an ancient tradition], as a result his first son Amnon raped his half-sister who was later killed by his half brother Absalom & Adonijah tried to usurp the throne from Solomon. David broke this law/principle concerning Israel's kings.

Also... what is your view on the following subjects?;
    • How 'holy' Muhammad spoke on behalf of satan & how a 'prophet' recorded wrong information regarding names, places, etc. in The Bible
    • Allah being a pre-islamic false god used in babylon and is the same as baal
    • Allah being only one of three hundred sixty five false idols used by arabs
    • A mosque sits atop of the pharaonic temple of Luxor
    • Islam & Catholicism's use of pagan symbolism such as the eight pointed star of baal, the crescent moon [which represents the female or uterus] which holds the solar disk [representing the male and the creation of the sun to be born] aka osiris/isis/horus
    • The arabic crescent moon and star which is also associated with freemasonry
    • Islam & Catholicism's view of Mary as being without sin thus making Jesus being born without sin

P.E.A.C.E. & Blessingz

19. This ^^^^^ he speaks truth. Definitely inspired by Satan.

20. Love it when the bible quoters post more about their satin..... than about their god.....

When everything that isn't their way is evil..... yet they spend more time looking for evil in everything than they do looking for good in anything....
    What did your Jesus say.... seek and ye shall find yes.... when all you seek is evil..... evil is all you will find/see....

You blind yourself to the gifts you have already been given.... by never bothering to notice them....

When all you see is evil in everything... it tells me clearly that if your Jesus was right... then evil is all you seek..

Yet you are ashamed of this part of yourself which is so in lust with your satin... so you call it all by another name and continue to lie to yourself... as you are the only one buying into them....
    You just stay on your evil ones tail.... i know how important it is to you to keep it in your sites....

All the while your god is being ignored...