quotes

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by misael, Nov 20, 2012.

1. does anyone have any quotes tattoos? i was thinking of getting "eat, drink, and be merry for tomorrow we may die" tattood somewhere. always liked that quote. its kind of long so maybe i will think of a little, not to complicated picture to put along side it

:smoking:

2. I saw one a while ago, "real eyes realise real lies". Wasn't the first time I read that but it was a cool tat

3. haha yea ive seen those words arranged like that before. its cool for sure

4. quotes are like nautical stars and tribal, they have their place in the tattoo world and it's called a "fad" tattoo. Anyone who comes in for a kanji, tribal, nautical star, quote, butterfly, etc., all get pointed right to the apprentices, most "good" artists in the shops won't waste their time with tattoos like that. The only reason you should get a quote is if it's really sentimental to you and it holds a big meaning, other than that you're just gonna be the thousandth person to probably have that exact same quote.

5. haha ok well put. thats good to know

6. I have "beauty is within us" on my ribs, I got that from a song.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lIrkkvo9Iw"]This song is from an anime called ghost in the shell. Check it out sometime![/ame]