Quiznos

Discussion in 'General' started by Cork, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Werd, I just started my Quiznos job today. I was supposed to start till tommorow but I received a call at 9:50 am from my boss/owner saying 'wake up and smell the coffee its time to work'. Its a pretty chill job. It gets busy at times, but the work isn't hard at all, and its pretty fun. Whats even better is im friends with the owners so they like me allready. Also theres a few cute girls that work there. A couple are my age and seem to be single so its all good. Like I said in another thread, my first paycheck is going to a nice Dug Out and a fat $20 sack of some nice indoor. :cool:

Also I will be doing deliveries for them soon enough. The owners (one family) are going on vacation soon, so I will be taking over the deliveries for them since they know and trust me. Blazing the chillum while crusing the town and bumping tunes. Werd:smoking:

2. Hell yeah the main thing I love about work is if you work with a few cuties. That used to be my main source of pussy lol.

3. I used to work at a Quizno's. Easy stuff, although my managers were inbred and couldnt read the word "add" (No joke).

4. I also used to work at Quiznos... not a bad job at all.

5. quiznos is bomb

6. Plus the sandwiches rock!!! I love making sandwiches for a living lol.

7. yeah its a pretty chill spot. the owners/managers are my moms best friends so im not some stranger to them and ive known them for my whole life. plus when they opened the store, i was the quiznos cup mascot. this was a few years ago. it was the winter and i was in this big ass blow up cup so you couldn't see me. and i was standing out on a main road with traffic all the time. so i would just stand there and throw snowballs at the cars sitting at the traffic light. lol

my boss's are pretty chill to work for, and i guess the other shift leaders are cool to. i can't wait to start pulling in the cash so i can relax with my life.

8. do they pay you more than normal since they're your mom's best friends?

9. Quiznos is very tasty!

10. imo its just a more pricey subway but i dont eat at restaurants like that so who cares ya?

props on the chill job man, i scored myself one too and its nice to have a little financial security

11. no, im training now so i start at the same price everyone else did. but after a few weeks according to my progression and such i get a raise. knowning my self, i will be getting a real nice raise. im a smart guy, and i catch on quick.

knowing the owners got me the job without an interview. i started working today before i had even filled out the application.

i will admit, Quiznos is pretty expensive compared to alot of places. Although the food is pretty dank. but if i was in the mood for a sub, id hit subway over quiznos any day. but what do i care, im just working there. lol

12. subway isn't as fresh as they claim haha, it's actually pretty gross. quiznos is so much better, but yeah it is more expensive.

13. In my opinion,

Quiznos = Best hot sub

Subway = Best cold sub

14. quiznos is expensive because they actually put meat on the sub haha, subway will give you like three slices of turkey with a ton of lettuce.

15. MMM Quiznos!!!! utmost superb!!

16. actually its expensive because everything is truly fresh and nothing is that freezer processed shit thats cheap. plus its real "artisan" bread. w/e that means. lol

17. Quiznos is badass. They have one sandwich I LOVE but they discontinued it about 2 years ago.....bastards

Its all good though. I found the recipe online :)

18. one thing thats going to be tricky about this job is blazing at or before work. im going to get a dug out so i can burn a couple hits on a cig break and what not. but because its a family friend i need to be super carefull. plus i need to find out who blazes there. ive only met 2 employes so far, so im not sure who burns. oh whats funny is that the owners. my moms friends/co-workers, also hired the son of another friend. according to everyone the kid is retarded and so is the mom. the kid was asking for more hours but the owner said no because they were down sizing. then they hire me. lol oh man hes going to be pissed when he finds out. prolly run to his mommy and have her yell at mine. hahahah stupid kids.

19. UMMMMMMM. i cant believe nobody has mentioned the FLAVOR-BAR at quiznos. well, thats probably not what it is called, but thats what my sister and i call it... its all those different sauces and jalepenos and all that crazy shit... yummmmmmmm!! yay flavor bar! long live quiznos!

20. haha i know a kid who did that, and this dude i know was in a car by him n was like "bet me i wont go beatup the quizno's cup" n he's a big fuckin dude (does mad roids) n he tackled the quiznos cup and landed like 3 or 4 serious ass punches on the dude haha, got arrested for it n the kid pressed charges

this is the same kid who i sold coke to n then got caught with it and ratted me out, that was the end of my coke dealer phase right there