Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quiz for all you Stoners out There

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Valcurium, May 20, 2012.

1. #1 Valcurium, May 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2012
    I have to write an article about 5 fun facts about history for every day next week for my job.

I wrote 3 sober and 1 high

I'm gonna post them here and I want you guys to guess which one I wrote high, along with the reason why you picked that particular one :hello:

btw, all the facts are true, I did not make any up when I was high lol :p

~Here we go~

[FONT=&quot]1. On May 21st 1950, the troops of Ho-Chi-Minh attacked the country of Cambodia. Ho-Chi-Minh was a Vietnamese Marxists revolutionary leader who played a major role in Vietnam becoming a communist state in 1945. Ho-Chi-Minh was also responsible for the formation of the Viet Cong fighters and played a huge part in the Vietnam War. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. On May 22nd 1849 Abraham Lincoln patented a buoying device. At this period in his life, Lincoln was a lawyer and was well known for handling a plethora of transportation cases at a time in American history when western expansion was really picking up. He designed the flotation device for the movement of boats in shallower water after a case he had where a canal boat struck a bridge and sunk. Although his idea was never used for commercial means, Abe Lincoln remains the only president to ever hold a patent. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. On May 23rd 1886, The Jesse James-gang robbed a bank in Richmond Missouri (2 people died, $4,000 was taken). The Jesse James gang, led by the charismatic Jesse James, was one of the most feared gangs in the Midwest in the mid-late 1800s. Jesse was one of the most glorified outlaws to have ever lived and was killed by Robert Ford, a member of the gang who killed Jesse hoping to collect the large bounty the state had put on James. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. On May 24th 2011 The Tokyo Electric Power Company announced that three Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant reactors partially melted down during the 2011 earthquake and tsunami that struck Japan. The Tohoku earthquake measured an astonishing 9.0 on the Richter scale as is now thought to be the most powerful earthquake to ever hit Japan. The Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant disaster led to the evacuation of all residences within 20 kilometers of the plant due to radioactivity. [/FONT]

2. Three. The way it was written seems different than the others.

3. 2 because it's the only one which doesn't involve violence

4. haha these are interesting reasons, I love seeing how people think :)

5. #4 because I don't know I'm high.

6. I'm not sure why, but I'm going to say 2.

..what sort of job requires history homework?

7. Third cause it sounds a bit less formal in a way...

8. I'm an intern at a newspaper haha

9. 2 everyone knows Lincoln was a vampire hunter duh

10. I'd say 1, because it has the least information, which makes me think you were just like "fuck it, this is good enough" which I do alot while high

11. I'll give you guys the answer in 5 hours =)

12. 3 for sure. you use repetition when talking about the person who killed jesse James and you talk about a specific bank robbery at the beginning but end up talking about other stuff.

13. agreed, that's pretty much what i was thinking

14. [quote name='"9D3"']
    agreed, that's pretty much what i was thinking[/quote]

Yep it's 3

15. #3? Just seemed like you wrote Jesse James a lot. It might just be me, the words don't seem to flow.

16. oh, that's pretty neat man :)

17. I'm going to say #2 because it sounds like the way I talk when high.

Also I'd like to recommend taking another look at the last sentence in #3. Redundant.

18. #18 shroomkid, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012
    3 because you coloured the text for that one green. The subconscious mind is a powerfull thing :)

19. #4, because of the date.

20. Is it time to give us the answer now? :3