Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quitting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedBull13, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Have smoked less then 20 times and think I'm done probly gonna sell what I have and be done what do you guys think?

2. if youre serious about quitting, then throw it out now. Don't go sell your leftovers.
    Good luck, you've made a wise decision

3. Why shouldn't I sell what I have left?

4. Smoked less than 20 times?

Hell, you never even started! :p

5. Yeah barely started now I'm done I think

6. If you're done, you're done. Why ask us? It's your life.

7. I'm sorry, but what the fuck is this thread for?

You've smoked less than 20 times, and you're going to quit smoking. Ok, that's your choice. Are you asking for us to tell you that you should keep smoking? If you like to smoke, then fucking smoke, if you dislike it then don't do it.

It's that simple really.

8. Idk I was just seeing if anyone was contemplating quiting lr anything

9. Well, drug dealing does come with rather serious consequences y'know lol.

10. Why are you quiting?

11. Well I was just gonna sell it to a friend of mine not like on the street and I just I don't really like actually smoking I like the effect but not the process and I was thinking of seeking my high elsewhere like on top of cow patties

12. [​IMG]

13. if you like being high, but not smoking. why dont you make some edibles? or use a vape?

tbh, this is/was a bit of a pointless post i wouldnt even consider it quitting after just 20 times. its more like u had a dabble and didnt like it. rather than "quitting"

14. Smoking is half the fun man maybe you're not smoking that good good

15. mushrooms bro

also if you don't like smoking it, get a vaporizer or just go all edibles...vaporizer saves money edibles loses money, but edibles are a blast

16. Ah, I see. Lol, at first I had absolutely no clue what he was talking about.

17. You'll be back...

18. #19 DEA, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
    1.get SOME STANKY DANKY.
    2.GET CIGERALLO/WHITE OWL
    3.ROLL IT Up.SMOKE. HIT FOR 3-5 SECONDS HOLD FOR 7-10 SECONDS YOU WILL BE STONED.
    4. CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3

you can thank me later..

19. You only have to hold the smoke for 4-5 seconds and your hit can take as long as you want it to. Fill up your lungs with as much smoke as you wish.