Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quitting...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Greeen, Mar 7, 2009.

1. hahahaha someone underaged?

2. ^^ haha yeah...

pipes papers bongs bowls vaporizer blunt wraps lighter

its all paraphenalia haha

3. Actually papers and blunt wraps aren't... Unless there's bud in them

4. well maybe not for us, but to him it is, because hes not 18 haha

5. #25 aTam, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009
    I'm on day 15 of not smoking, I have to go until March 14th.

The reason I'm doing it is because I'm have a doctors appointment to get a medical marijuana card, and to show I have no dependency on it I have decided to clear my body of it, just to prove so if needed.

It is not fun man, especially if you actually do depend on it to help you get through rough nights where you can't even begin to relax to think of going to sleep, or times when it's 6pm and you still have not ate anything or feel like eating.

First 5 days were awful, and after that I felt better in the sense that I knew I could accomplish my goal.

I still can't sleep, my eating habits are completely random and far apart, and other issues are prevalent, but I went 20 years without smoking to begin with so I'll be fine.