Quitting

Discussion in 'General' started by Pacaveli, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Good grades define intelligence.... lol

2. you guys have to realize that weed doesnt have the same exact effect on everyone, which is why weed isnt for everyone.

3. quote ftw. +rep.

but on topic, ive seen this happen to some ppl but for me, cannabis is a medicine. it realizes me of ocd and panic attacks. no dependence ever. man i love weed just thinking about how much it helps with everything. its makes me happy and ates with everything. i hate when people abuse it, bring down cannabis reputation.:smoking:

4. I agree with the guy in that wrote this thread, i am in the same boat as u pretty much, ever since i started smoking weed it has slowly sorta changed me for the worst, tired, less social, and other things. I don't blame weed completely but it has definetly played a roll in changing me. I pretty much quit bud and feel better, but no where near the state that i was before i ever even first smoked weed. Right now weed is pretty much out of my life except for those super rear occasions. All i can say is that weed is not for every one, and i have personally seen people kinda deteriorate from it, for some its good for some its not, plain and simple.

Dont diss this guy btw

5. ha dude...you sound like a tool. And we need as few of those on this site as possible.

First of all, 2-3 times a week is nothing! That is like 2 hours in a day for me. That's just screaming out weak mindedness. Secondly, YOU are the one acting like a tough guy. "Now I'm not the life of the party and I eat too many cookies mope around" blah blah blah. Hmm...that isn't one of the shallowest statements I have heard in a while. Who gives a fuck if someone is the "life of the party?" Yay, you win a popularity contest in one night at one party. Do you want fries with that?

As a pot smoker, I am sort of glad you are quitting your insane smoking habits. Save the green for the real people, not just the life of the party...

6. exactly

7. u wouldnt believe how many people i know whose lives used to consist of actually doin shit, and now they just sit on there ass and consider smoking weed to be their hobby, if their not high their bored, but if their high they're content, even though there doin the same thing they were doin when they were sober n bored... nothing

i was one of em, now i dont smoke weed, but i still dont do anything, all the years of drugs n weed plus the lack of money and things to actually go out n do around here.. like wtf am i gonna do, go to the bar? there arent any parties, n i'm real anti-social anyways so parties aint that great to me anyway since i dont/cant drink, it doesnt fuck me up it jus puts me to sleep.

it seems like fun cost money once ur an adult

8. Sorry for necroing.

I just have to say: You'd have to be deaf, dumb, blind, and retarded (or just not care) to not get good grades in public high school.

Seriously.

9. bro, its all in moderation. but for some people, weed isnt for em. i respect your choice and i hope you have much luck in life. dont become an alcoholic. youll always have a home here even though i dont even know you. your choice is yours to make and your reasons are right for you, even if they arent for anyone else.

Talon