Quitting.

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by washedmothafuka, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I've been smoking weed everyday for the past 5+ years. I've probably blown...$8,000+ on weed and pieces over that time span. I hung out with the wrong crowd and became friends with all the stoners who supported my habit. I lost my two best friends because of this (they didn't like to smoke) and it got to the point where I would ditch them to go smoke at lunch.

I did a lot of things I regret doing because of smoking. I made shims out of soda cans and broke into kids lockers in the locker rooms, stealing only cash. Also stealing patron bottles from Trader Joe's while stocking their shelves after hours. I don't blame this all on the weed, but the fact that I would stoop to such a low level made me begin to rethink my life. I was still too young to understand, so I continued smoking and began mixing tobacco with my weed.

I am now in my 3rd year in college, and though I have matured a lot over the years...I still can't seem to kick this old habit. I get anxious, my mind starts to race, and I can't focus. It's like the triple threat, and no matter how much I try to fight it I eventually give in around 5-6pm after my class. I know the majority of my withdrawals are from the tobacco, so should I try a nicotine patch?

I am very weak minded. Any suggestions? :cool: