Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quitting weed

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by celtics, May 26, 2010.

1. I have decided to quit weed for good. Please IP-Ban me from this forum and website if possible.

Thank you

2. That's a pretty dumb thing to do lol

3. Or just don't comeback ? Lol no one cares about you quitting except you

4. Just add it to your restricted sites..or block it yourself. Grasscity has more important things to do then block one person who decided to give up cannabis.

5. Hey mom, you shouldn't post on your son's account. That can technically be considered identity theft.

6. self discipline ftw

7. Or someone's in some legal trouble.

8. Haha, that's what you get for leaving yourself logged in!

9. youll be back in a week tops man
    thats reality son :smoking:

if you dont :wave:enjoy life being "normal"

10. This is probably what happened too. Haha.

11. Ooo someone's in T R O U B L E, haha im guessing its the rents too haha.

12. Yup for sure the parent. Posting in a seasoned tokers forum to?

13. Haha yeah i was wondering how long it was going to be before someone took note of that. I had this really cool image in my head of everyone wall posting on whoever's profile is quitting with so much love and info that the rents would be shown the truth and have an educated discussion with whoever gets in trouble for this.

Im going to go ahead and apologize if most of what i said didn't make sense, mad baked haha, bout to get in the shower and off to work.

14. The guy had only made 20 something posts.

Weird.

15. cool story bro