Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quitting weed

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Startergrower410, Jul 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I recently came to the point in my life where I realized I was just smoking a bong to feel “normal” and to have more “fun” doing stuff high. Also spending $300 a month just on weed..

I’m only 18 living with my parents and I smoke everyday, I just had a full time job witch I quit today because I didn’t feel like going in cause I couldn’t smoke the morning.

That’s what really made me think is weed worth loosing my job and my family over, so should I smoke all my weed I have and just call it quits or should I just stop cold turkey?

I only been smoking for 2-3 years I know that’s nothing compared to some people but I just have a feelings it’s impacting my life.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

2. Why couldn't you smoke before work.. I used to get to work & smoke a J while standing next to the managers they didn't give a shit because they knew I'd do the job regardless of how high I was lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Either way bro, Cannabis shouldn't run your life and that's coming from a dude who buys and smokes more than that a month, my life is steeped in cannabis, I've quit for a year a few times I've cut back and lots of other things, you're young and I'm sure could use that money for lots of things go out enjoy your life and if ever you want to come back cannabis will welcome you with open arms, Hope all goes well for you friend

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. I know it shouldn’t run my life man, But i think It already have just lost my job, can’t pay for my car now, got kicked out of my house today since I lost my job and smoking weed.

I think the best idea for me is to smoke all my weed I have tonight and smash all my bongs and weed stuff, and go on from there.

Thanks man

• Like Like x 1
  5. No problem, Hope you have somewhere to go,and it sounds like you do need to take a step back from cannabis, but bro you really need to be honest with yourself here you're blaming a plant for your life problems, I've held jobs for years, raised a kid, read books, teach myself stuff, garden, participate in my community, now I'm legal I'm openly a stoner and I work in the health field a big no no to be open but all my employers love my work, my compassion, and my work ethic, what I'm trying to say is you're fucking up your life not cannabis, and having to smash your bongs to quit is silly, do I feel you should stop cannabis for awhile, yes I do, should you blame it for your problems no you shouldn't, be responsible people don't blame anything or anyone for their problems they just see the problem fix it and move on... You can Dm me if you need to talk bro.... I promise things will get better your situation is temporary

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. if its an issue, and it sounds like it is, then yes you should give it a break. i've always been one that
    can come and go off mj but many people let it ruin there lives. to paraphrase a famous line, "a person's
    got to know there limitations" :) good luck!

7. same here dude

• Like Like x 1
  8. using weed isn't a bad thing...
    I feel that i'm a better person when high....so I am 24/7
    I started smoking before working,at 16....and I haven't lost a job yet.
    have been working for 18 years now.
    I have always been one of the best employees ,same story for my brother and my dad...
    I have a son and a doughter on the way.
    we are all potheads ,and we have our responsibilitys....wich we keep.
    and I must be using 2 grams a day minimum.....
    maybe more , i grow and I don't way up my plants, so no clue realy.
    so stop thinking that weed is ruining your life....it isn't
    its just easyer on yourself to think so...
    easyer then admitting that you are lazy maybe...
    weed is an amplifier....it just enhances whats already there.
    no need to stop....just need to start being a responsible man.
    and if you don't get high...change dealer

• Like Like x 2