Quitting Smoking

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by spunky1859, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Although this is entire website is set up to appreciate marijuana, I believe there should also be a forum topic about quitting smoking. Countless people on here have had to quit for whatever reason, whether it be probation, drug testing at jobs, or they have just grown tired of it (haha, the last one is funny). Although this topic may effectively reduce the audience of the site, it would contain valuable information. Information about how to quit, support, or masking agents can be discussed.

2. That is actually a good idea. I'm with you on that. Or we could just have on official thread with tips and shit.

3. You can make a thread regarding that but we don't need an entire forum dedicated to it.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

4. In what forum do you think this topic is most approptiate to be discussed?

5. Probably General. I was thinking Rec, but it's kind of the opposite.

6. Making a forum about it would be a good idea; it's always depressing to read about how to quit when you toke and it's even more depressing to read about toking when you've quit.

7. Again, there's no need to have an entire forum or sub forum for this topic. Just make an OFFICIAL thread for it or something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.