Quitting smoking to get with this girl.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Weezy is trash, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Depends what you think of her... If it's love, I'd quit without asking anyone else what you should do. If not, weigh the benefits and cons..

2. I agree,if it's love quit.and have her help you with it I mean she can't expect you to just quit suddenly because she finally admitted her feelings you know?and personally for me I've found smoking and chilling with a great friend (or in your case love) is a much better stress reliever than ciggs.

Also maybe a compromise?you stop something for her and she'll stop something for you?if there is anything.

Best of luck to you both whatever happens in the end.Stay green,stay chill,peace bruh.

3. Yea, man. Thats the thing though, I highly doubt this will be a long lasting relationship. She goes through BF's like crazy. Def not love though

4. nice pic OP
    and yeah, trying to quit the cigs seems to be the best advice here

5. I don't see why you want to change yourself for her.
    I smoke about 10 a day, but if I quit it wouldn't be for anyone else but myself.

6. Stop smoking cigs if not for her then for yourself, nothing good comes out of them. You get the girl and your lungs back.

No Brainer.

7. I quit cigs with no problem. It's not like she's asking you to quit weed.

8. E-cigarette man, get your nicotine and the girl all in one shot.

9. this is awsome. this is your chance to stop smokin cigs. i thought you were talking about stoppin weed. this is great for u. smoke as much weed as you want and with that 6$/pack use that for weed!

10. Fuck cigs.

Only while drunk. Very drunk.

11. cigs are a nasty habit anyways

the occasional hookah ain't so bad, though.

12. No more cigs, just stick to weed.

Get with the girl, give her the D. :D

13. Post pictures so we can help you make this decision faster.

14. I agree with quitting the cigarrettes but just make sure it dont go further than that, caws it might just start with cigarrettes next thing yano your lisnin to diff music and dress differently. Seen it happen, terrible shame :/

But yeh by all means quit the fags

15. Id say quit smoking. Its good for your health AND you get dat ass.

16. Don't for any other reason than yourself. It's all about willl-power. I wouldn't attach a third person, because I believe you'd lose sight of your goal. Quit because it's a healthy decision.

17. ^this. You can't quit anything for anyone but yourself. If you truely tackle your addiction to cigarettes and live a healthy life, the girl will just be icing on the cake so to speak. If you want, have her help you. Whenever you are feeling a craving, hang out with her. Let her know how having her helps. Let her know you are happy about your decision to live better and thank her for opening you up to it. Spend the $5 a day on her and you'll have one happy girl.

Either that or just keep smoking. Your choice man.

18. my bf stopped smoking cigs for me :) to me it just shows a really good character, if you do something like that for someone. especially since shes had trouble with it in her fam, i did too so i can understand exaclty where shes coming from. id say quit, because itll probs cause you more stress and anxiety in the long run if you dont anyways ^^

19. Your boyfriend is a girl? Or do you mean best friend?
    Not nitpicking, just trying to figure out the story.