Quitting smoking is fucking hard man.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokinbudzzz, Nov 6, 2012.

1. 7 days without a cigarette. Fuck i miss my belmonts. Anyone else trying to quit cigs?

[​IMG]

2. Nah, I tried once...lasted like 4 days. it sucks, I drive a lot so that doesn't really help.

3. The shit you smoke has that picture on it?

4. I feel you my dude.
    I wanted to quite this year but its ridiculously hard, especially since I always have a cigarette after toking my bong.
    Plus when I'm drinking its impossible for me to not have a cigarette. I'm making it my new years resolution to quit lol.

5. Going on 10 days, it's so easy.

6. stay blazed to quit smokin cigs

7. I quit after 2 years smoking. Weed really helps with quiting also get something to occupy yourself. Go on an adventure or do some ignorant hood rat shit with frinds

8. dude that mouse is awesome what kind is it??

also.

fuck cigarettes.

9. [quote name='"riverroadjack"']The shit you smoke has that picture on it?[/quote]

Thats a good picture... Welcome to Canada

10. I struggled with quitting tobacco for over 30 years, finally made it though.

If you are not 101% totally committed to shaking it then you don't stand a chance.

11. This here is a picture of my last cigarette. I've held on to this cigarette for a whole year now. I quit cold turkey. Quitting is not hard. You need to utilize some good ole fashion willpower.

Attached Files:

12. It varies from person to person, but generally speaking nicotine is extremely addicting to most people.

13. Yup. I'm on my 4th day.

14. Quitting cigs was the most difficult thing I have ever done...I also carried around a half pack for a month just so I wouldn't freak out and buy some....

15. ah cigarettes are fuckin nasty. everyone does it like it some really social and still cool thing (even in college). or just casual and no big deal. and then i see teenagers when i drive past the high school who are like 14 years old smokin cigarettes. that shits so fucking bad for you. and people act like it's not harmful at all

16. Yes it is. I smoke a pack and a half a day and I live with 3 chain smokers. I want to quit so bad, I hate everything about them at this point.

17. Quitting cigarettes is hard if your WEAK.

If your strong however, you'll immediatly find another addiction to replace it.

18. [quote name='"Elem3nt17"']Yes it is. I smoke a pack and a half a day and I live with 3 chain smokers. I want to quit so bad, I hate everything about them at this point.[/quote]

Dam how do your lungs feel bro

19. I've smoked tons of cigarette's in my time,but some how never became addicted to them.

So forgive me if it isn't quite the same,but when I stopped smoking bud,I drank ALOT.

Recently though,about a month,month and a half ago,I started smoking again after 5 and a half months and since then,I've only drank a handful of times and haven't had any desire to really drink at all.

I've always wondered if replacing cigs with herb would work.