quitting or cutting back significantly

Discussion in 'General' started by rtokerb, Dec 30, 2009.

1. alright guys i have been smoking everyday for the last year and it has really negatively impacted my grades, while i am still determined to do well, sometimes i have trouble keeping myself devoted to school (which is only harder with smoking)

i love weed, i love smoking all day but memorizing stuff for class and shit seems so hard and i think just cutting down would help that.

the problem is everytime i am bored i smoke. if i ever get bored and i have weed around, id much rather smoke than do anything.

from some of you guys in college or for work or something where you have had to cut back, what are the most effective ways?

i honestly dont know if i can completely quit, but if its what it takes i may have to get there eventually.

it seems as if right now smoking is a major part of my life. I love it, but i really want to make it so its more of a recreational activity (like drinking or going out). have any of you guys found any successful ways to part with smoking so much?