Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quitting for a bit...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrandmasterPK, Jan 19, 2011.

1. A t break I suppose, trying to clean out my system so I can get a second job. BLAH why can't you be legal Mary Jane?!

Anyone know of anyways to detox myself a little faster? It doesn't need to be "Next day Detox" or anything just something I could do to push it along.

And wish me luck peeps, second job will get my girlfriend and I out of our hometown... which is a big deal :)

Damn two jobs and school?! I don't even think I'll have time to toke

I work a lot more efficiently when I'm high, am I the only one?

2. Drink a lot of water, cranberry juice, niacin pills, exercise. Wear a garbage back over your torso, and sweat pants/sweat pants shirt thing over that. You'll sweat like a mother fucker, plus if you're fat, on the fat side, you'll lose mad weight. If you're skinny, I don't suggest doing the garbage bag, thing, cause you'll eat yourself.

How is your metabolism, I have a Light speed Metabolism, so it took me like 1-2 weeks to get clean...

3. Drinking lots of water and exercising helps.