quitting for a bit

Discussion in 'General' started by jasonjasonjason, May 1, 2007.

1. well i just finished off the last of my weed. i had a half smoked bowl of weed with honey oil all over it, and about 2 hits of good hash. im pretty baked, but sad at the same time. i have been smoking a lot lately and i need to take a break, because im smoking like 2-3 bowls of dank when i smoke, which is getting expensive. plus i am out of money right now and dont have a job, cant get one either because im going home for the summer in less than a month so im kinda fucked...im sure ill find a way to get a little cash here and there though hehe:devious:

im just mad because ive pretty much been smoking all day every day for the past year or so..with no breaks. im attempting for a 2 week break, but if i get that far i might go even longer since finals would be coming up and if i was already not smoking weed that would be helpful for studying...

2. Damn man sorry to hear I guess...sounds like It'll be hard for you but you just have to keep being optimistic. And you deff have to keep yourself occupied especially considering you dont have a job to kill time and help you forget things. IMO you shouldn't have smoked up the last bit of your stash, to help you manage when times get tough but It's not the end of the world. Best of luck bro.