Quitting cigs

Discussion in 'General' started by Budwisesir, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Yep, another one of those topics.

I have maybe 1 or 2 left I'm trying to go cold coldturkey. I don't know if I can do it but I really have got to stop. One of the hardest addictions I have but I have to break it just to prove to myself and I need it at this certain moment. Wish me luck

2. Good luck dude, I have never really goten into cigs (I'm glad) my Mom quit like 20 years ago so you can do it!

3. It's very easy, it's all mental.

If you think about it, you don't wake up in the middle of the night jonesin' for a smoke. It's not very physical at all. You just gotta keep telling yourself it's all in your head. I quit for a good while, about two years, but fucked off and smoked a cig, which led me to buy a pack, and so on and so on.

I've decided it fits in with me doing whatever the fuck I want to do though, so if it's in your plan, then you should be fine. Just stay strong, good luck.

Oh yeah, I know you said you're quitting cold turkey, which is the best way to go. Never ween off of them, that just creates more mental energy thinking about cigarettes. Which doesn't help you quit.

4. I lied...

I still smoke.

Fuck me.

5. at least you tried

6. go to a docter and u can get some shit

mild would be choladine wich lowers blood pressure...

u might get something for actualy quitting smoking or an axiety or sleep med

who knows

chewing the gum helped me quit chewing

remeber the less stressed you are the easyier it is

exersize and a good diet helps.....