Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quiting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stevo1127, Apr 29, 2009.

1. #1 Stevo1127, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    I love smoking the herb! I love it! But i feel at this point its going to lead to more disaster in life then good. Im afraid its going to ruin my life. When i get pay checks im scared ima spend it all on weed. I average 40 a week on weed. 2g's a week. I want to ask yall if i should quit. Its to much money for me. And it has a great chance of ruining my life.

I smoke dank ass Sour D. Im not getting ripped. I wish Texas would lower prices on Sour D. Its so expensive.

2. If it truely feels like your ruining your life quit its all up to you

3. Haha, be glad you don't smoke ciggarettes, let alone do harder drugs.

Seriously, if you have that little self control, then do quit.

But if you do quit, do us all a favor,
    don't make a thread about it.

4. #4 lwien, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    You KNOW if you should quit or not. Go with what your intuition is telling you.

But do keep this in mind. If it's strictly a money issue, you can cut your expenses by more than half (and possibly a lot more than that) if you stop smoking and start vaping.

5. Do what you gotta do man, I personally enjoy cannabis, and don't mind spending money on it like i would any other hobby. How about instead of quitting you take a break from smokeing, or smoke less often like mabey a few times a month

6. Maybe buy less a week, or only but it when you have money leftover after paying bills and buying groceries and stuff. If your spending $20 a gram it sounds like your buying exotics, maybe buy some reggie? It might just be the price where you live tho.

7. Smoking pot is just like any other hobby. If you can't afford it or don't have the time for it, then maybe it's best to put it down until you can afford it. It's really not that big of a deal to quit. It sucks, but if you leave it behind on good terms, it'll just be that much better when you get your tax return next year or when someone gives you $$ on your birthday or whenever you get some extra cash.

8. Grow and buy a vape. I don't see how that could be a problem, just have self control and don't blaze too much and only do it after you finish whatever you need to do,

9. Invest in a vaporizer, you will use much less herb, you will greatly appreciate that machine. Sure it may cut into your bank, but it is worth it in your case. Or cut your smoking habits in half. Third option, grow! :D

10. Not to be a total douche but...

It's pretty much your own fault. You can easily cut back on it until you have more money, but if you feel you can't get through the week without buying more and more then it's your fault.

11. whoever said be glad you arent addicted to cigs is right loll

12. if your gunna do something dont just start it and do give up halfway in!!!!!
    you fucking quitter ;)

13. Maybe you should look into getting lower quality bud, if your paying $20 a gram, then your either buying some dank, or you getting severely riped off. You should be able to get a 1/4 of some mids for $40, and that has you covered for a couple weeks at the rate your smoking now.

14. The tobacco in cigs is one of the most addictive drugs on the planet, next to opiates, cocaine and meth.

I've done just about every drug on the planet, and long term, cigs was the hardest to quit.

15. Two grams a week? You addict. :rolleyes:
    But I'm not going to judge your reasons for quitting, do what you want man. Only you can decide what you need to do.

16. Just make it a rare occasion thing, you know like when you celebrate stuff ;P

17. Yes as the state of Texas controls and regulates the prices of Sour Diesel and not the growers.:hello:

18. you know what i mean! Weed prices in texas drop and gain price all the time. But the dank ass hell sour d stays the same. I could go pick up some beasters for 15 one week and the next week it will be 20. Not just from one dealer but from all mine.

19. Why would you ask people on the internet whether you should make a life choice or not? Start smoking less. Smoke lower quality weed. Find a better hook up. Grow your own. Etc.