Quiting Alcohol Rant

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by CrazyLettuce, Oct 15, 2019.

1. You know the whole angel and devil on your shoulder thing?... It's happening!!

Want a joint ?? Have a drink.
    Want a joint ?? Smoke a cig

Muahahaha

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. A drink or a cigarette will never satisfy you if you want a joint. Square peg in a round hole...

• Like Like x 1
  3. <-- Pats self on back. Yeppers I make a mean edible oil.
    My neighbor calls it GOD oil because if you take to much that is who you see.
    LMAO. He's like there is no way that cannabis should hit like that.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  4. *devil on his shoulder slaps angel on his shoulder*

:devilish:

Also.. That devil emoji looks like a bearded pig IMO

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I thought it was a bearded pig...

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Cannabis never worked like that on me. Dealer can't make it for 2 days. Ehh I'm out of sorts for a few hours but it is just not that big a deal. Went 3 weeks clean last year just to see when the pain came crawling back. The only complaint was the wife. "Your to ON take your caps". No dear it's a test. LOL "I hate when your sober".
    Typical, I'm either to high or not high enough. Make up your mind woman.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  7. Yeah. I wonder if I could get @Lizard King to rename it to bearded angry pig.. It's of the utmost importance.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. #28 CrazyLettuce, Nov 15, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #29 GorillaGherkin, Dec 13, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    I drank liquor heavy for about 18 years had to have a drink by 11am or I started shaking woke up every morning puking up foam and stomach acid. After quitting I still acted like a alcoholic ( asshole ) think I had a 12 pk last year maybe 18 pk total.
    Wife started having health issues from drinking so it was easy for me to quit shortly after she did. Good luck even if ya have a few slip ups at least ur aware of the fact that ya need to quit for you and the ppl around ya.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Stop now, thank yourself later.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Very glade to see you back my young friend ..
    Your full of good news and very happy for you ..

Hang in there ,,, hang in there for your future ..and the loved ones around you ..
    I am still down on blazing you out till your eyes get slanted and you see fucking dragons .

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. #32 CrazyLettuce, Dec 14, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2019

13. light weight

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Face the truth... You are an alcoholic and can't touch the shit!

You touch it again and you'll be sorry!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You call him light weight... would be cool to invite you into the ring, throw some sparring gloves at ya and explain who's light weight! Bahahaha

16. a thong n protective head gear will do me just fine, he can wear the sparing gloves ! )

17. I can see you wearing a head thong and protective huggies for sure... oh, and a pink baby sucker too...