Quite supprised

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by ahmcarri, Jun 15, 2011.

1. hey!
    just finished about a week of curing my pineapple express that i was forced to cut down under progressive bug conditions that i just couldn't contain (fuckers)
    grown 3 feet from a 30,000 lumen HO t5 (yeah i know 3 feet wtf??)
    also it was FIMed/topped the crooked clone witch actualy made 4 even height colas

has a very weird smell to it... (the smell comes from what? i thought its from the sun degrading micro hairs on the plant releasing the particles of smell) i feel like it gets smellier when its exposed to light for a long time but breaking it open releaces a nice fruty smell

:hello:BUT OMG THE HIGH IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello:
    due to the premature pick and it being prominent sativa im flying way high and its all up in my head
    and i smoke a lot of really nice dispensory weed so at first i was very dissapointed in how it looked but now i know its not really how it looks its how the high is

i feel like im just a head floating with no body
    my vision is extended from my face like 5 inches its weird
    and its cool to because it picks up through the first half and degrades down nicely after the peak
    there is not instant high effect it just starts to pick up slowly and get more intense
    and i mean intense as in iv never smoked weed like this

overall for it being my first grow i give myself a 8/10 because the high out weighs the look and weight by a longshot (yeah i know i fucking blow at trimming)

the last pic isn't when i cut it i just sorta lost interest in taking so many pictures so i don't have one when i cut it down except for the drying box

Attached Files:

2. I've had people tell me that Pineapple express is the same as pineapple kush but they look a lot different. My pineapple kush is really dark green like that but has thicker leaves and more indica traits. But the short height and even colas of you plant sounds right. They probably share close genetics. Or maybe they are the same but different phenos.

3. It's Really lame and sooo disapointing when it dosent taste or give you the high of the stuff you've been smoking for all your life, up to the point you started making your own.i guess not everyone can get it perfect on thier first couple of tries but dam man it should have tasted better then this! ive smoked mexican that got me higher. 8(

Does all your home grown "now that you've got some experience under your belt" come out tasting good and smelling good and getting you high? like the stuff most people bought as they were growing up.

4. Nice, I liked the pineapple express :D

Not the most potent bud in the world but big yeilds and does have a pineaplle taste :smoke: