Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quite stoned :)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MagicGuy, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Wow...for the first time I smoked before school today. The lower class men have testing so we missing the first 4 periods. So, we went out to breakfast and I rolled a nice blunt of KB for us to smoke before school. We went in 10:30. Holy shit, it was the best school day ever. I didn't mind working at all, and I was so chill the whole day. I'm still blazed at the moment, so I decided to draw somethin...i call this mini bananas. Enjoy it.

Attached Files:

2. you sure thats not a toilet bowl

3. LMFAO!!!

omg... that's too funny! LOL

sounds like you had a good day at school though :D

4. Wow if that's a toilet bowl than there'ss one relieved person somewhere in this world lol.

5. i used to smoke like half a bowl before school every day....... then at the start of the 2nd semester i got switched into weight lifting 1st hour..... and thats no fun at all when high

6. It looks like my left nut covered in leeches

7. I love smoking in school.My principal looks like Humpty Dumpty who set on a wall.He's rolling trough the corridor & looks funny as hell.

8. I think it was a rule that you had to enter my high school high or on some type of drug.....

funny.... things never seem to change..... though i've been out...

9. i never smoked before i went to school. i liked to learn stuff in high school. most of the people that smoked before school on a daily basis didn't really get into college...probably because you don't learn shit in class when you're high.

10. I think I did pretty good. The day didn't have much learning in it, due to the testing which is kinda why I decided to smoke on that day. I watched a couple of movies and only had one serious class. It was fun, and I'm sure I'll do it again next week because there's more testing.

11. I was going to do that on our last day before spring break, but I had to take finals in two of my classes. If it weren't for those two, I would have had one kick ass day.

I don't really know what to think of your picture. But I bet you had fun.

12. Those shaky lines are because I couldn't keep my hand stiff lol. No straight lines for me when I'm bent. It was a fun high :D