Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quite possibly the worst example of propaganda lies out there!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by nomoredoubts, May 12, 2013.

1. Came across this bullshit on youtube today....

If you click on the top comment there is a link that takes you straight to the lies.

Its a joke documentaries are allowed to spout such total bullshit in this day and age, how are they still getting away with this?

I mean I think this is a new documentary about hash you would think this would be a thing of the past, we need to speak up and stop this all round assault on our herb.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTzrm8RCIgI&lch=email_reply&lc=6S6M3NISYTGKadA6UEkMsjKp-Yw64StRGNI9scDG00U&feature=em-comment_reply_received]Drugs Inc. S02E02 - Hash HDTV - YouTube[/ame]

2. Or just ignore it, I smoke weed so I don't need to watch those videos. I dk t understand why anyone really cares, only legitimate morons believe documentaries on YouTube.

3. Clearly no one in their right mind would believe it?

I am just pointing out the fact that documentary makers still think they can get away with spreading such a massive lie such as telling viewers ''CANNABIS SMOKE HAS 70% MORE CANCER CAUSING CHEMICALS THAN TOBACCO''

Now any parent or new user or maybe even some one whos on the fence about using cannabis for what ever reason could well believe it and it is this very thing that is doing the cause no good, no good at all.

If we all just stand back and say '' I dont care, I ignore it'' then nothing will ever move forward, nothing will ever change.

We need to care its the only way to get cannabis legal, its us the user that holds all the cards, maybe I posted this in the wrong section.

4. Don't forget there an equal amount of documentaries claiming pot will fix economies and other bullshit like that. A sensible person will be able to see a legitimate documentary as something that has both sides. I don't disagree with taking action but going after directors and producers, instead of politicians, what point are you trying to make?