Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quite possibly the sickest G-Bong ever,...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Eazzo, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Ok so i am studying for financial accounting and i go to take my usual bong rip to help me concentrate :)D) this time though it is unfortunate because it was the last of my herb. So i fire up and get back to studying. All of the sudden something clicks in my brain and this is what i came up with the pieces of what could be the greatest g-bong ever.

I call it "The Eazzo" (Guy who reads fast: Patent pending rules and restrictions apply all florida residents must, yada yada yada, i am still high hahah!)

Unfortunate accidents lead to this so maybe it wasn't all bad, partly because it may be salvagable,...
    You can see the crack, ...
    Sadly i have no herb to test it out, i'll let you guys know tomorrow
    Well here it is
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This isn't the one i am talking about in my sig, this was just spur of the moment. Let me know what you think.
    Sorry about the dirty pieces.:eek:

I am waiting to see about those damn cracks, but i am not too worried. Well back to studying,...

2. pic doesnt work