Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quite Interesting.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mapu, May 18, 2011.

1. Been blazin for nearly 7 years now usually every day if not every other day if I just so happened to be runnin low or out. Just recently like 2-3 weeks ago randomly one night I just got done smokin our last blunt and something happened that has never really happened before. And maybe it's because of it being almost summer but I've never experienced it any other time.

My skin was like excessively oily, not sweaty but like oily, and my cotton mouth was out the roof I constantly just felt the need to wipe my face due to it feeling this way. It's quite annoying I might add. Any thoughts on this? I know it's sort of a weird thing to bring up but yeah..

I usually smoke like few bowls outa a pipe, bong, blunt('s). Perhaps I should cut back some? And no it isn't just happening after a blunt its more happening after anything really. Just after some time this will come up. At times I do begin to sweat excessively aswell. Might I add I'm not overweight either, quite in shape for my age and size. Just a stoner :)

2. hhmm idk thats wierd as hell. Especially since you've been smoking for 7 years. Oh well keep blazing lol

3. Oh it aint stoppin me anytime soon, hopin it's just gonna pass. Maybe cut back a little.

4. Maybe you were just really high.

5. Eh it happens even just after a few bowls outa a pipe. The last time it happened (yesterday) *I haven't blazed today* 2 hits outa my 3 foot glass on glass 5 perc bong and it happened.Just don't get it. \

And trust me I thought about maybe I was just to high, but after happening over the past few weeks I figured most likely not.