Quite disturbing.

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by CaliGrown., Mar 7, 2010.

1. My girlfriend ordered several items from this website, hoping my good vibes have a source somewhere in the inner reaches of this domain. Unfortunately, all but 1 item was broken or deffective. She's contacted them several times, receiving only 1 response. They told her she had 2 choices; send back the items and receive replacements, or keep the items and get a refund. :confused:

Seems kinda fishy to me that they'll allow us to keep the items, while still getting the refund, unless it was known to be a garbage product.
    Well, it's been 4 weeks, and I'm quite appalled to say the least. The GC community seemed pleased with the items from GC, and most feedback was very positive. After this kind of customer service, and weeks of waiting for the so called "refund," I don't think I can recommend buying anything from Grasscity until the problems are fixed, and they stop sending broken, or absolutely POORLY packaged items to it's loyal customers.

Anyone else have these problems?
    If so, when can she expect the refund? We were told it was being processed right away, and we have not received a call back or email response since. Again, it's been 4 weeks and we've reached out to them with multiple lines of contact.

2. My stuff arrived fine, however it was not breakable. But the box looked like it had been through hell and back.

3. first of all, sorry it arrived broken, but the two options stand, so if you let support know what you want we can either reship or refund, like support stated, also PM me your order number to see what this is about. Nothing fishy about this right?

thank you,SJ