Quite a weekend so far...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by STHGNLD, Jan 17, 2010.

1. I was down to almost nothing for a couple of days, so friday I was very excited when I was told that there was pineapple kush going around. after planning on getting a g of that, the person was out when the time came. someone said that they new someone with LAVENDER kush once i told them how pissed i was (this got me super excited.) that guy got busted. i was like REALLY? so then that same person who told me about the lavender said they knew someone else. I was down for w.e dank he could get me. however, hes like "im getting medical grade in a week so im not selling till then." WHAT THE FUCK?! so THIS guy refused to sell until he got the medical. i was like, i just want some dank... but no. so that happened over the past 2 days. so tonite im going to try one last time to find dank before the three day weekend comes to a close. has this happened to any of you where you just had the worst luck finding bud? wish me luck today...

2. Back when I 1st started smoking I went on a month long weed hunt....never again

3. ah man i hate those nights where it just seems impossible to find any bud. what a way to spend your weeknd

4. i know, its quite sad. i got two more nights tho (today and tomorrow) so i will probably end up getting some one way or another. finals start tues. though at my school so even if i find some monday night, i wont get baked out of my mind.... just baked haha

5. Hey man I feel you. There has been nights where I've asked 10+ dealers and none could hook it up. Frustrating as fuck.

6. Hate it when people are dry.

7. phew, so i found out that the guy who got busted was rly only busted for something else (luckily he wasnt searched cuz he was holding a couple ounces :eek:) so last night i bought a g of that dank lavender kush. JESUS DOES MY AXE STASH CAN SMELL GOOD :smoking:. im addicted to the scent :smoke:. anyway, after being dry for a while, last night was one of my best experiences. i know what im doin tonite before goin on mw2 :bongin: peace...:wave:

8. Haha have fun. I have an axe stash can too. Works like a charm.

9. Ha, thanks for the wishes! ya, i made it yesterday. i really am liking it. a place for my bud and my bic haha.

10. 2 words

That god for a dispensary.

11. hmmm, that was more than two words but I'll take it! hahaha. i cant wait till a) they get dispensaries in the chi and b) im in cali next (spring)