Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sparkdatzoot, Apr 10, 2008.

1. So guys, tell me, in the past for temporary or permanent breaks from the herb, whats it like? Was it a want to or have to. Was it hard? ( i smoke about 1.5g a day). Reasons for doing it? Do you miss it? and does that amazing high come back after a long break?

just your experiences on the subject please :)

thanks guys.

2. I smoked roughly 3 g's a day of some super dank buds for almost 3 years :eek: I recently took my first tolerance break for the month of april until 4/20. I have to say, it's a lot easier than you would think except for the fact that all your buddies are getting lifted and you are stuck sipping on a beer lol.

One thing I have noticed, I have a clear head, I feel pretty damn good, and I have been coughing a lot (weird, I guess its just my lungs cleansing)

3. Its always fun to do but its not hard to live without. There was life without weed and there can be life without weed again. Take a break or cut down your usage.

4. The first couple of days suck. No sleeping and no eating. After that you gradually think about it less and less (unless you are around people who smoke constantly.) After the first few days it gets much easier and won't be too much of a problem for you.

5. The longer you go without the easier it becomes. You just need to exercise some will power the first couple of days (especially night for me). I find that working out more or playing sports helps take my mind off it and I may as well keep in shape. Whenver you come back after a good break the high is very nice.

6. He's right. The first few days do suck. But fir me, after a week, it's like I forgot what it felt like to be high,

7. I am a daily smoker and I had my tonsils removed 10 days ago, I did research and concluded I cant smoke for a good 2-3 weeks, it was hard at first because I have herb , but after a couple days i just found other stuff to do, I think the pain from my tonsillectomy might have made it easier though because i was prescribed oxycodone