Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quit smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kutchie, Jul 9, 2010.

1. First of all I'm 18 and have been smoking since I was 15 and I love it, but recently my mum has found out and she doesn't like it. Just now she looked through my phone because I left it downstairs (bitch move) and found some weed related texts. She said she's going to call the police next time she catches me (lol) I'm not really scared of that but I just know if it happened it would destroy our relationship. I haven't smoked in a month but really want to. I have a few options, quit smoking, keep smoking but hide it as good as possible or TRY to move out (which I can't really right now) so what would you do in the situation?

2. Edumacate her.

3. Tried and failed.

4. do what you gotta do, if you wanna toke, go ahead and toke, just becareful next time.

5. dont come home super baked, and if you do, use visine.
    if you gotta smoke, smoke outside. use air tight jars so it cannot be smelled when you bring your bud into home.

not that hard to hide it, just dont be stupid. good luck

6. Respect her wishes. It's her house. Move out as soon as you can.

7. Exact same thing happened to my friend last night and he says he's going to quit... Personally I think you should do what would make you feel best, and if you need your mom to be happy then all you can do is keep smoking and hide it as best you can... (delete texts, no smoking at home, no paraphernalia, all that)

8. That and start preparing to move. Never act as if you're doing anything wrong, because you aren't! Read up on weed and know as much as you can so you can prove to her that you know what you're doing. Try to explain the difference in hard drugs such as crack, meth, heroin ect. versus the soft drugs ie. marijuana. People die from the use of hard drugs all the time. In over 2000 years there has been 0 reports of a lethal marijuana overdose. The only real negative effect caused by marijuana is the damage to your reputation (not you private rep but your employment rep) caused by being busted on possession charges. Let her know that it isn't a gateway drug, it just leads to junk food and a full nights sleep. There is no such thing as a gateway drug, life is about choices some good, some bad it is your choice to make. If you wanna do hard drugs and die young that's your choice, you weren't choosing to do so because you smoke weed, you choose to do it because you have the right to choose. She's still not going to want you to do it even after you educate her but she will be more tolerable to it. If you quit do it because you choose to NOT because you were forced to.

9. Don't quit. I'm sure you have plenty of friends' houses you can get baked at. It should be incredibly easy to hide being stoned if you've been smoking 3 years.