Quit smoking cigs everybody.

Discussion in 'General' started by Durchii, Apr 11, 2006.

1. i have been clean of ciggs for 5 days! you know what i figured out? you can smoke weed everyday and it wont cost u as much as ciggs! well you figure you pay 5 bucks a pack for 7 days a week thats 35 dollers a week! good enough for me cause i was alreayd paying that so that makes 70 bucks of pot i can afford! its worth it caus eu can breath better and u dun smell bad anymore :) stop and toke it up more... fun fun fun

2. well since im on probation and shit, cigarettes make me not think about weed so much.. so right now I smoke probably half a pack a day. Although I prefer weed anyday

3. Whoever moved this to general, thanks. I knew I made a mistake but didn't want to double post.

4. here's what you do. next time you break your "quitting streak"...truly puff on the cig. dont suck it down to get the nicotine, taste that nasty bitch.

i quit for three weeks and bought a pack...the next time i smoked one i was high and my enhanced taste buds just couldnt take it anymore.

ive been smokefree for two years, except for the random smoke at the bar. i figure if im destroying my throat, stomach, liver, kidney, etc. with alcohol i might as well have a cig.

good luck man.

5. I am going to get lollops in my car so I can do that instead of smoke, because that's when I do my most smoking.