Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quit smoking cigarettes but...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Evolved, May 7, 2009.

1. ...I think I mentally replaced them with MJ lol. It's Thursday and I've smoked an O since...Saturday :( Time to take a few days off from toking. When I start putting down an oz in a week it's time for me to chill out lol. Plus there's like a cloud hanging over my garage and my wife said everytime she gets within 10 feet of the garage door, all she can smell is herb lol.

BUT...I'm so stoked that I quit cigarettes after so many tries. I smoked nearly 20 years, 3 packs a day for probably the past 5 of those 20...quit cold turkey 2 months ago and haven't wanted one since.

2. Congrats on quitting cigs:hello:

3. Fuck yeah, it's a good way to get over the whole withdraw from nicotine!

4. Good job quitting cigs.

The thing with marijuana addiction, if you even really wanna call it that, is that its all in your head. Nothing is physically making you smoke up. If you really want to take a break then definetly do it and cleanse the mind and body.

Just find things to preoccupy your time so you don't get bored and blaze.

Workout, play video games, meditate, bike riding, hiking, you can do anything in the entire fucking world you just gotta put your mind to it man
    :smoke:

5. + rep for dropping the cigs, but I do agree you're smoking quite a bit of marijuana lol.

6. my girlfriend (a smoker of 7 years) just quit. happiest day of my life. cigarettes fucking suck dude. good job!