QUIETEST inline fan in the Universe!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by LittleGreenMan1, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Hey guys. Just went to a hydro store by my house for fun and had them plug in all the fans they had to see how loud they were. They actually had the Valuline models and they were loud as shit! The vortex and the Fantec, they were not as loud; I would compare the noise to a dryer as far as noticability. There was one fan there that BLEW me away though (literally)

:hello::hello::hello:The Sunleaves Windtunnel!:hello::hello::hello:

The sunleaves windtunnel was AMAZING. I was like 156 bucks. the 4'' pushes 200CFM! The only noise you can hear is the noise of the air getting pushed about. You can't even hear the motor unless you have a speedster hooked up (the motor gets louder when resistance is put on it by the speedster). But it comes with a 5 year warrante and everything!.

I just wanted to let you guys know so we can settle this once and for all . the sunleaves windtunnel is the quietest hydro fan on the current market.

anyone else with this fan should share their thoughts/expiriences with it.

LOVE YOU GC! I'm Simply lookin out! :D:smoking:

2. Thanks man for sharing that info. I'm planning my indoor grow now to start when I finish my outdoor. I want to go high tech, total climate control and secure so I am building it out in my garage with three times the insulation my house has (shows you where my priorities are :smoking:).

They have a nice line up of fans on their website...

3. Absolutely. I heard both the 4'' and 6''. The 6'' is a little louder, but only cause its pushing so much air (400cfm). Good luck on your grow and your welcome for the info:p

4. #4 qes27, Sep 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2009
    Was there any S&P's there to compare the Windtunnel against?

Also, any static pressure vs. cfm graphs on these? I'm not finding any.

5. did the hydro store you went to have hyperfans? as far as I know hyperfans are the quietest/strongest.

6 in model comes with 35%-100% speed controller built in