Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quickly decreasing tolerance?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by visualsmoker, Jan 23, 2010.

1. My tolerance has gotten high, and havent gotten an amazing trippy high since 1 month +...
    I wanna get super trippy stoned on thursday, and im planning to not smoke this whole week, so i can get high easier and have a better high. But is there any way to decrease my tolerance ALOT within these 5 days?:mad: i really wanna have a fun high.

2. Yeah you got the right idea. Stop toking until that night.

Also you can exercise, not only is it good for your health but if im not mistaken it will also lower your tolerance.

If you stop for a week and smoke alot of dank one night, you'll defenitly be in for a treat.

3. Have couple beers too. Not too much, or you will get the spins and maybe sick too.