Quickie Talk

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrezidentKush, May 19, 2016.

1. Hello Bladez .. This is Prezident Kush addressing those that support the United Strains of Amerikush & this is Quickie Talk ..Now we've all had that expectation of lasting a long time in bed with the bladies but at times it never turns out that way .. when we plan it to be an all nighter it actually turns into a quickie .. i'll start .. i was laying down this blady and i busted in a matter of minutes & all i can say to her was ooops .. how about you? whats the quickest you ever came when layin down a blady? Dont be embarrased to tell your story cuz your not alone we've all been there ... This is quickie talk ..

2. never ,the nearest ..about 45 minutes

perhaps see a doc.?

3. I actually did a lot of research on lasting longer and now I can control when I get there. Its muscle training and being in tune with your partner. My wife and I are in perfect synch with each other so sessions average over an hour.
    I guess when I was a teenager it was much shorter lol. But kids don't know shit.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. those new pills for men ..to get hard

they work ....lol

lololololololololololololololololololololoolol---lololololololololoolololololol ..lol for 8 hours ???

im' not calling any ambulance lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Unfortunately thread isnt about marathon men, this is quickie talk ..

• Like Like x 1
  6. My first time, if you can call it that, I came while putting on the rubber.

7. Wow .. thats pretty quick sir .. that reminds me of this guy i knew, he had just got outta prison i forgot how long he did.. i remember he said "when it was time to get busy, all i did was hug the bitch & that was it, i didn't even get a chance to put it in" lol ..

• Like Like x 1