QuickgrowCanada Indoor Greenhouse

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cronos, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Hello everybody, this is my very first post here in grasscity. And yes I am a newbie:eek:
    I have been smoking for a long time thou and I enjoy it as much as you guys do. For a while now I have been sick and tired of dealing with shady people and "you never know what you will find" quality stuff. I made up my mind that I will grow my own ganja :smoke:. There is one problem thou, I am quite busy most of the time. I do not have enough time to invest in to learn, build, care, maintain, a new indoor greenhouse. So I am looking to buy a complete hyrophonic system. I have been looking for one that is a turn key operation, easy to maintain, and automated as much as possible. I have seen a couple, but they are all too unrealistically expensive. I think the cheapest of one of those was something like $3000.00. They looked too commercial anyways. Today I came across a web page www.quickgrowcanada.com They are the producer of QG2-6 Dual Chamber-Seed To Bloom. This unit seems to have everything I am looking for in a hyrophonic system. I do not know the price yet, I e-mailed them and asked them about the prices. Now, I like said before, I am a newbie, I figured that if I do not have the time to grab a book and read about this think, the second best think i can do is to come here and pick your brains about it ;)
    What do you guys think about QuickgrowCanada Indoor Greenhouse system? or do you know anything that is better suited for my goal? I am willing to spend .... say 6-700 to 1000 bucks. I will greatly appreciate your input here, and I will most definitely post the pictures of the beautiful buds you helped me to create :D......... exiting to dream about the day you sit back and smoke your very own creation. I think this is the only think that can top the joy of smoking ... the joy of smoking your own.

2. Nobody has any comments? :(

3. HIGH All, ok this is just me...way to expensive $1895.00 u.s and then *LOL* $3250.00 cad. But for some it's the only way to grow..Bubble Buckets I think is the cheapest way plus the easiest.

4. that 10 plant set up is nice

i'd get that if the price was right. But if it was to expensive i'd just make my own from a few hundred dollars that could handle big plants.