Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QuickFix Plus 6.2 / Tips

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by factsdino, May 11, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I am a Washington State resident so weed is legal here but jobs still require drug screening UAs. Anywho, I took UA today at a Quest Diagnostic center using QuickFix Plus 6.2 , Batch: ST183M12A for Non-DOT test 65105N. I ordered the "normal" QuickFix 6.2 2oz version however they sent me the 3oz Plus version for free. I've read that the "normal" QuickFix 6.2 had some bad batches so that might be the case.

Having used this product for other UAs for the past few years, I did my normal routine. 30 minutes prior to test I opened the hand warmer to let it heat up. Once that's up to temp, I microwave the bottle for roughly 12-14 secs instead of the 10 secs listed(reason below). I then proceed to use one of those $5 digital thermometers (HIGHLY RECOMMEND) to get a better reading than the strip on the front. I get it to about 102 degrees to equate for heat loss during transit time to the testing center. Now, I have done the underwear (two pairs) method but I have found that it's easier to stick it in your sock(s) and have the bottle facing your leg to use your body warmth. As I get to the testing center I take another reading using the digital thermometer to make sure that the temp is within the 94-100 degree range.
    Went in, did my thing, lab tech marked it as being within temp range so now the wait begins. But I do have strong confidence with this batch.

If I don't post anything more than I passed. Take care all. Happy smoking. Hope these tips can help.