Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QuickFix Overnight Shipping Delay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by magicxdragon, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Hi all! Been lurking here for a while but I finally could use some help!
    I have a pre-employment 10 panel drug test with a physical at Concentra this Wednesday. I ordered QuickFix 6.2 from quickfixurine.com on Saturday, choosing overnight shipping. The website says it should be here Tuesday. However, it is past 7pm EST on Monday and I haven't gotten a confirmation email from UPS yet. Could it be that due to the holiday today, it won't be shipped out until tomorrow? If I don't get it by Wednesday at 3pm at the latest, I'm screwed. I leave for my Colorado vacation on Thursday morning so I can't put off this drug test any longer. I'm only 12 days clean, there is no way I can pass on my own and I'm too afraid of failing my test if I dilute/use this detox drink I got from GNC.
    Or is it because I live in NJ that they won't even ship it to me, since synthetic urine sales are illegal here?
    I'm panicking a bit. Anyone have any insight as to what could be going on? Thanks for reading.

2. In my state they can't sell synthetic urine because it's illegal. I'd have to drive to another state and I don't think I have time to do that before Wednesday. I'll look into the Sure Jel thing.

3. The sure jel defiantly won’t hurt anything if worse comes to worse. You can even take it with other products if your unsure or paranoid. Sure jel can’t be picked up or be considered tampering.

Just remember nothing is full proof when using your own urine but I used this method and passed within 24 hours of smoking

4. Also it may infact be because it’s illegal in your state

5. I just got an email that my QuickFix shipped and will be here tomorrow morning! I'll update this thread with my drug test results if anyone is interested. Gonna hide it in my bra with a heating pad and hope for the best lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would do the certo method just Incase you can’t use it!

7. Good idea, I was gonna use a detox drink as well as a backup method in case subbing goes wrong. Just don't want to be on the toilet for the duration of my flight to Denver is all! But if I get this job it's worth it anyway!

• Like Like x 1