quick ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Produce2smoke, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Hey whats up friends? :wave:
    Have a quick question...Im willing to buy seed(s) up to $100 dollars, but i dont know which to buy...my friends and i myself are big fans of the sour diesel but as i was looking on cannabis-seed-bank.co.uk its around $170, which is a little too much to spend for me right now...so what i wanted to know is which seed should i order that will come close or surpase the sour diesel...thanks in advance

2. #2 tKB-Man, Jan 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2010
    Mr Nice Seeds genetics are superb, his super silver haze in my opinion ties sour diesel for top favorites.. the best sour d comes in clone form so I wouldnt bother on seeds for it.. MNS medicine man aka white rhino is amazing as well. true conniseur smoke. use code 420 when checking out and save 10% at attitude.

barney's farm LSD has very good potency and won't break your bank. If your feeling adventerous grab a couple different beans with similar flowering times from the attitude pick n mix.
    g'luck

3. That is great advice dude +rep. I think Mr. Nice and dj shorts strains are right up there at the top.

Also my first real grow and first GC journal was Barney's farm LSD, I tried a few Barney's strains and the LSD is still my favorite with good yeilds and fairly fast finishing time, the high is amazing and she taste lush to.

Take a look at my jouranl, it has LSD on page 1 http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...ual_suspects-barneys-farm-show-final-run.html

Peace

4. if you like Sour D, you'll like DNA's sour cream-- its Soma's Sour D (ECSD) crossed with G13 Haze.

5. Bog seeds at the bay cant go wrong with that,Got Blue moon rocks and Sourbubble going now.