quick ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by King000David, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Can i grow some reg weed about 2 feet high and smoke the plant before it is done growin n still get high

2. no...or at least not worth the effort

3. If you want something quick, easy and simple, then don´t consider growing MJ.

4. Technically, yes you can. You can smoke mature leaf and get high. Especially if the plant has already shown pre-flowers. I have had mothers that had nice trichs on the leaves even before I flowered. Not bad stuff if you are in a pinch.

But, that being said... I think you need to show some patience. The whole process is 3-4 months if done right. If you aren't willing to put in that time then you should probably just stick to buying from your dealer.

5. Im just askin cuz i got this aerogarden and i wanna grow some of my seeds from some swag until i can get some lowryder seeds

6. Best thing you can do would be to throw away that frickin' aerogarden and grow in soil or a real hydro system. That thing is a piece of shit and probably doesn't produce anything worth the time and effort. Just my two cents.

7. Whats with everyone and the damn areogarden lately? I swear whoever their sales rep is deserves a fucking raise.

8. Lot's of publicity. Getting the cover of High Times couldn't hurt either.

9. yeah i saw it in hightimes n my homie got 20% 0ff plus it was on sale at sears but yeah i need some lowryder seeds but i dont have a credit card

10. aww man no wonder!

11. What is an aerogarden? Must be something used indoors.

12. This is why people are using the aerogarden and its not crap..i have one:D...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqgWtnmCaAw"]YouTube - Growing Weed in an AeroGarden Deluxe[/ame]....