Quick yes or no question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FluidMotion, Jun 17, 2011.

1. Small timeframe to work with so I need an answer fast.

Can I spray neem oil on my plants at 1 pm if there's going to be overcast all day? I was afraid of burning, but I think the overcast will protect against that.. Somethings been tearing away at my plants and I gotta kill it.

2. I think yes, altough Im an outgrower I don´t have experience with neem oil. My 2 cents..

3. Took your word for it and sprayed them with some neem. Should of brought my camera cause theres some nasty bug bites.

4. i'd say yes if overcast but I never used it. Should be fine man.

5. #5 noobdoob, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What would you use instead ?

6. I use a pyrethrin based insecticide if I see aphids or any other bug. It's not organic but I don't have neem here and the garden store guy said it works on tomatoes and veggies (not on fruit, they say you can eat the veggies 5 days after spraying lol) so it's not super toxic. Apply in veg only. -not on buds-. It kills all bugs (like aphids or the ones that get inside the leaves and dig tunnels). They're all gone when I go back after several weeks (a one shot deal usually). If you can go more often, then try using an organic type insectiide (organic section). But neem is very good I think.