Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

QUICK! Will the edible kick in??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 5cooby Doo, Dec 16, 2012.

1. #1 5cooby Doo, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2012
    I've never really got a good edible high, ever! I might be able to get a cookie. How long should it take to kick in? An hour? I don't want to eat it now and them be high when i'm about to go to sleep in 5 hours from now:confused:? (I actually want to be awake and enjoy it!)

2. 30 minutes to an hour is fairly standard.

3. eat a snack to warm up your digesitive system , then eat edible in a hour or 2 it should kick in

4. Well, I started very slightly feeling it 5 minutes in. 20 minutes have passed and I have a very light buzz.. Let's see where this takes me :hippie:. On the other hand at least it is therapeutic ;).

5. In my experience the 'come up' as it where is anything from 30 minutes to 2 hours. I've had really strong edibles in the evening before that have sent me to sleep, and woken up 8 hours later still feeling stoned...

6. I'd say 20 min to hours. And plan on it lasting if they're good. I've had then last like 10 hrs sometimes.

7. Well I'm reporting back, hate to leave you hanging on how it went!

20 minutes in I was slightly buzzed.
    45 in I'm getting there man
    About an hour later I was feeling pretty nice, but wasn't too impressed.
    .....Maybe another 20 minutes in and now I think I'm hitting the peak.
    Kept getting higher and higher for about 2 hours and then it was just a solid high - didn't really get less! It lasted until I went to bed.

Overall my first real edible experience was great! A perfect high that was not too overwhelming..maybe could have gone for another bite but I was pleased and pain free! And something I haven't seen in a while, Red eyes :eek::smoking:

8. I remember eating medical jolly ranchers over the summer, and about 1 1/2 hours went by, and I didn't feel anything I was about to call it bunk.. Around the 2 1/2 hour mark I felt something and BAM!!! I was higher then I'd ever been before and it lasted for HOURS.

9. Edibles are a day time or morning thing for me. I bet you slept through half of it. I used to do ten at night and wake up more stones than when I went to bed. It's just like you described, slowly kicks in and gets more and more. I Jared that I was sleeping it off.

10. sounds like a good edible high. nice.