Quick ways to make cash?

Discussion in 'General' started by jtaylorgang, Jan 9, 2015.

1. This is kind of stupid and embarrassing, but I was wondering if any fellow stoners knew how to make a quick come up.

I'm a 20 year old college student who delivers pizza part time, and it's definitely good money for the time being. The thing is, I made a mistake and forgot to pay for a speeding ticket which resulted in my license getting suspended. To get it back I gotta pay a $300 ticket. I have no money because I just paid all my bills and I can't make money without driving so it's kind of a paradox and I'm stuck in a really situation.

Thinking about selling my inline to honeycomb perc bong! But even that would take a few days to sell. (Worth bout $130)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Just sell some of your stuff on Craigslist. People are always looking for a deal.

3. If you have a good mate living near you, you can ask them for some help. I understand that asking someone to lend you money isn't the nicest feeling but it is for an important thing. Maybe sell some piece(s) like you said and then ask for an additional $100-200 to cover the fine, them when you get your pay you can get back to your bud. Or find some noob and sell him some weed for a higher price.

4. pawn and sell items, give blood and/or semen, do some odd jobs/side work.

5. #7 llllllllll, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015
    You got any relatives that would help you out?

6. open up your sweet young veins and give up some of that hot, wet blood-plasma.

seriously u can get like $100 bucks a week for like 3 weeks...

7. Recycle bottles found at popular late night bars. Each garbage bag can fill about 30 bucks worth if large glass bottles. A trunk can hold almost 150 bucks worth of beer bottles in my experience (Honda civic).

Sell random items like stereo, speakers, etc

Save money

Talk to the judge and ask for payments

8. I've been thinking about this. I'm really paranoid about my blood going into a machine and it going back into my body. I'm a huge hypochondriac. It's still and option though!

My parents can't help me out for another week atleast.

9. Bulk up, workout, start stripping.

10. Go around and offer to scoop up dogshit from yards. By the hour or by the pound.

11. Sell your car

12. You could sell an organ.

Sent from the bottom of my butthole.

13. Suck some penis

14. Sell some things u don't need or consider getting rid of something that u might not want to but would get u some money in ur pocket

15. And no prostituion is not the answer and would take longer anyways to make the money cause girls usually don't pay for sex and if so ur going to get ur self in some fucked up situations u probably don't wanna be in and have to do that so just no to that

Maybe you can get one of ur friends or family to lend you the money and u can pay them back when u can

16. Doing something illegal would probably be your best option in this situation. Either that or call mommy..

17. Also this.

It pays well... Not that I'd know or anything..

Sent from the bottom of my butthole.

18. Alright "cumswallow"