Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

quick vaporizer question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by high?me?never.., Aug 13, 2010.

1. it it true that smoking out of a vaporizer will make the high less stoney, and more stimulating/wakeful , even if it your smoking a stoney bud

2. Yes this is true.

Specially if you have temp control, you can basically customize your high...

lower the temp the more wakeful and clear headed the high is

go up in temps and you can get your stoney high

if you never vaporized before, I say just order one and love it

best investment I EVER made period

3. i was going to get a vaporgenie , so no temp control :/

are there any portables with temp control??

4. This is completely correct.

5. If you want portable just get the Magic Flight Launch Box without question.

There is no temp control per say, you control the temp with your breath speed. With a couple weeks time you get the hang of it. And right out of the box you'll get higher then you have been in a LONG time.

The Launch Box will change your world, extreme portability, no lighter, easy, quick, you'll smoke twice as little and get twice as high as normal.

Can use this thing anywhere. As long as you keep the temp down there is hardly any smell, meaning hitting it anywhere.

6. I use the ioLite... it states that it keeps it at 374 F and has a temperature regulator in it to keep it at the right temp. I get mostly a body high from it. You said that the way you pull will effect the actual temp. At what temp is the "Body high" vs. the "stoned high"

7. 165 C to 185C I use for my energized high

I stay in that temp range always

but if I'm feeling like it, and its night time, I'll crank it to 210C and feel a rush of stoney

8. #8 TwztedElegance, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2010
    +1 for the launchbox. Inhale slower (hotter vapour) and you should get a nice stoney high.

p.s you don't smoke out of a VAPORizer ;)

9. I love my MFLB!!! Just used it bahaha:hippie:

10. Vaporizers are amazing, I've never had a legitimate vaporizer (light bulb vapes ftw), but yes, the highs are very energetic highs.

11. I'm using my launch box now. It is without a doubt the best portable so far. I had the iolite and its alright but the launch box is cheaper AND better.

12. Will make you less groggy is the best way to describe

13. I've got the MFLB and I would have to say that the high is much lighter and headier than smoking. Definitely different, but still great. Plus the herb tastes so much better.

14. This is the biggest difference IMO. After using a v tower extreme for a year I feel like its almost a waste to burn anything I get because the taste is so much better in a vape

15. I purchased the vapor genie at the beginning of the summer and I most say it works like a charm. It only cost me 60 bucks, and I get to reuse the vaped weed in firecrackers!! :hello:

The high is different from smoking in that it makes me feel more clear-thinking, and a little less lazy haha. It took me some time to get used to positioning the lighter just right and inhaling at a good pace, but you pick it up fairly quickly.

Nonetheless, investing in any vaporizer is a smart investment in the long run. Good luck!