Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick vaporizer question from one toker to another

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jds4191, Aug 24, 2012.

1. just got a volcano vape. ive done waterpipes for awhile

Solid valve set

The product gets put in the one piece (out of the box) with a screen at the bottom, then the metal thing with another screen is lightly put on top. then i place the whole ensemble on top, however when it is on top, its not very stable, as in it doesnt go very deep and sometimes just attempting to grab can knock it over. let it heat for a couple seconds, then place bag and turn on air. but i am not fucked up after 4 balloons full.

what can i be doing wrong?

also if i leave it on the volcano for awhile to try and get the baloon darker smoke (can barely tell difference) it get too hot to touch(its metal over an oven)

any advice is welcome,