Quick update on my outdoor grow - pre-flowering!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SmokeMB, Aug 2, 2011.

1. Dammn Brother looking Hella Sweet Cant wait to seemthem in full Bloom u ever look into that superthrive or Liquid Karma??

2. I've been contemplating using some nutrient additives, but I'm just looking to save cash. What do each of those products do? Are they both organic?

3. Updated as of 10 minutes ago :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Looking down from the top! :D
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Damn pretty impressive looking.
    Seeing this makes me wish I kept MY FUCKING SEEDS! I could've grown dope this summer too! +rep.

5. #45 capitate, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Hope the tall one starts budding out soon. It's a nice size and looks very healthy.

6. Lookin' good man! How big are the containers that you have them in? Everything looks awesome, but I feel like it could still be better if you got those things into bigger containers or even into the ground. I had a plant in a 5 gallon bucket and once it escaped that thing, it EXPLODED.

Anyways, you're doing great so far. Finish strong!

7. Its coming along great man... You using a bloom fert with nitrogen?

8. Thanks guys! Check out the most updated pics of my big girl at http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-...ig*-girl-100%-organic-crazy-before-after.html

Carlo - This is my first grow, so I stuck to pots. The auto is in a smaller 3-gallon pot, the big girl was transferred two weeks ago from the same size 3-gal pot to a 5.5 gal pot. I used containers because the plants need to be moved on a dime if need be, and 5 gal is the limit for moving (fucker is HEAVY as fuck).

Next year I'll probably go in the woods and plant in the ground. After I transplanted she seriously grew two more feet! I can only image in the ground.

Stoney - my bloom nutes are 1-4-5 (Pure Blend Pro Soil | Botanicare)

9. I can understand. I had to move my plant when it was still in a 5 gallon bucket a little under a half mile on foot in the dark. That was a BITCH. Keep up the good work and keep those girls green!

10. They look really cool man wish we had a garden - have to grow indoors - take care Howling:hello:

11. Man these look beautiful, I hope my plants turn out like this.

12. looking good my bro, im glad to see things are going good for u .... cant wait to see those buds

13. This was from my last year's grow lager:cool:

I got some pretty dank bud off the big plant.