Quick Thought. I just had a little chuckle.

Discussion in 'General' started by Foniac, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Last spring, one of my friends who happens to be a girl had a huge crush on me.
    It was pretty massive, and all I really remember is how incredibly much she'd try to be around me, and attempt to hook up with me, and basically follow me like a little lost puppy. She was borderline obsessed.
    I really never wanted anything to do with her, and it was sort of sad really.

She's still my friend, regardless.

She's got a new boyfriend now. Thank god. On New Years Eve I saw her, and I gave her a hug and we talked for a little bit. I made some quip about ending up in her bed that night. Just jokingly, I was sure the things of the past were going to stay there.

Anyway, she comes back at me with: "I'm not yours to take to bed."

Really vile tone too. There was venom in her voice. It wasn't something cutesy.

So, I'm a little perturbed by this gesture of hostility, so I fire back.

"Hrm...well a few months ago you would have thought differently."

And she said something along the lines of, "I was never yours to go to bed with."

And I just laughed right in her face, and walked away.

I hate people like that.

2. Hahha girls can be so stupid. Never want to expose themselves or admit anything.

Ive had a few of those girls that obbsess over you.

Why cant it ever be some extremly hot girl that obsesses?

3. Lol why do I get the feeling her boyfriend had something to do with her saying that? :p

4. QFT, ive had some fugly bitches wantin these nuts before. its disturbing.

5. I know a girl like that. She was on it from the second she saw me. But the first things she heard outa my mouth was "Damn theres no hot girls here." To a homie of mine. Wasn't hers to hear. But anyways now were best friends but she doesn't let me forget that shit. Always acting like I could never get with her. Pfffft, her friends told me otherwise.

6. Well man from a girls point, her ego was probably hurt and she most likely didnt want to admit it. I know, still rude, but thats how alot of girls are, we dont like to show that weve been hurt, or that we care.

7. Of course, she didnt want to admit that you held her dangling around for a while, and now that you wanted it (i know you werent serious, but she prolly thought you were)..she was turning you down.

Not just women do that, Ive done that. Liked a girl. Got shot down. She got lonley and dumped. Called me. Said no.

It can be rewarding. But also rude.

8. question is how do you stop this ?
    im getting text messages out the ass from this 1 chick . she has also called me a few times and i try not to answer.
    i dont want to just ignore her but considering i dont even know her that well she is just coming on to me wayy too strong
    thx

9. im sayin, bees always be on deez nuts tho

10. You guyz r pimpz

11. Hit reply

"Listen, you're barkin up the wrong tree, fool"

Send.

12. Or you could just be like "aye yo, listen up. i know you tryna be wid me and shit, but you needa give a dude some space and back off the nuts, cuz u ugly and i aint tryna tap it rite now"

It works I've tried it