Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Quick Tea? Fresh Trimmings has me

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bong0bong, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Hey good people :wave:

I trimmed off some of the lower branches of my outdoor girls this morning. I'm fresh out of smokeable buds right now, but I have these trimmings which amount to some small buds and crystal coated leaves.

Since I've nothing to smoke tonight, can I get high by simply adding boiling water to these fresh cut clippings? I figure I'll just let it steep like tea and then drink it down, strained of course.

Anyone done something as simple as this?

2. I've never done it, but have read others doing it on GC. You definitely need to add cream or a bit of milk for the THC to bind to though, straight water won't do what you want.

3. I've done something similar but I made chocolate milk. I boiled it in milk then strained it and added some chocolate mix, it surprisingly worked well.

4. Okay. I'm set. I'll steam up some Chai Tea/weed with teh espresso machine, strain it and drink itt down :hello:.

Thanks for the comebacks :smoke:

5. Bring us back a report :D

6. You def need a fat content to have the thc absorbed in to and it needsto be heated to be activated. Cream and milk or honey work well with ahot tea. You can use a lemon juice to soak your trimmings in and add that to an iced tea as well.