Quick Soma question

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Invictis, Mar 24, 2008.

1. I never make any threads regarding drugs in this section, I usually just help people out by replying to the numerous threads made about Xanax/Vicodin, but now it's my turn to get some information from the city.

I have 7 350mg Soma's, I took 2 on Friday night and felt slightly relaxed for about an hour or so and that was it. I was wondering if taking around 4 would be safe...i've done a lot of research on this drug, and 90% of the reports i've found have said that it's safe, but there are a few reports on erowid of people ODing after taking like 6 throughout the night, which seems odd to me. If 4 is too much, should I take 3 then pop another one 45 minutes later and another 45 minutes after that? I weigh around 150lbs. :smoking:

2. just take 4 son. that aint shit. youll feel drunk. i love soma. 4 is the standard dose for anyone i know. ive taken 8 before and had no problems even when mixing with klonopin and phenobarbital. so you should be fine.

3. aiight the main reason i posted this is because the people on erowid that posted about them ODing off like 5-6 scared the fuck out of me lol. ill just pop 4 and pop another one after like an hour or so.

4. just start with 4 id even wait 2 hours because ive never heard of those ODs but i guess it could happen. i think youll like 4 tho. i took 4 with 2 klonopin (.5 each) and a 67.5mg phenobarbital and then 4 hours later took 4 more and had a blast smoking chronic the whole time. but i prolly wouldnt recommend that mix doesnt seem to safe but i lived lol. but yeah see how 4 does ya. enjoy bro.

5. ya ive heard a lot of people mix somas with benzos and opiates because it potentiates them or some shit, to be honest i was about to take like 4-5 and drink a shit ton, and im glad as fuck I didn't because that probably wouldve killed me. from what ive read, alcohol + somas = really really bad.

6. yeah i wouldnt drink on those. its actually even a bad idea to mix with any other depressants, but i had a high tolerance to benzos at the time so i was fine. but yeah just take 4 or 5 and smoke some bud it will be a good time.

7. whatever it says to not do on the prescription bottle

plz do it

thats their way of saying it's okay.

8. lol like on the xanax bottle my dad had it said do not drink alcohol or consume grapefruit products. what did i do? crushed a couple up with some klonopin and dissolved in vodka and mixed with grapefruit juice. thats what we call pink drank round my way. haha sip on that and you get loose as a goose. straight up lol.

9. yeah, somas actually piss me off tbh...I hate drugs where you have to be real careful of ODing, like I could be completely fine taking 4, but if I take 5 at once it could kill me. With bars I usually take like 3-4, and if I want to take 3-4 more than i can without having to worry about ODing.

10. is the risk really that high of OD'ing on somas? i had no idea, that kinda scares me. that means i was being mad reckless before.

11. Out of all the pills ive done, ive never had somas.

Are they any good?....can someone with lots of pill knowledge please explain to me what the effects are, and what other pills its similar too.

12. Somas are muscle relaxants, in high doses I guess you can say they're SOMEWHAT similar to benzos, with a little more euphoria. They're short lived though, the only last for a couple of hours tops.

13. yeah do that 45 min interval thing..should be okay

14. I took 3 and had a great time for about 4-5 hours..I kept sort of blacking out and it felt good..1-2 always made me feel drunk for a couple of minutes (literally) and I've never taken more than 3...maybe I'll have to try 4 sometime lol

15. i always go with at least 4, never had troubles. and ive taken up to 8 with no problems so i think its safe for ME personally, but maybe it effects others differently? id like to hear more about these OD's with 5 or more. very interested.

16. Here's a few links, i'll find the others later.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=7336
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=10572
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=12467 (This one the kid took A LOT, but the thing is he took the last dose of 2800 hours after he took his initial dose)

17. thanks invictis thats some crazy stuff. it seems like most those people didnt weigh much tho except that one kid who took alot with klonopin. ill def tell my friends to be careful tho and try not to go above 4 myself, even tho i have in the past and was fine. i didnt know that it could be so dangerous.

18. how much is a 350mg pill worth?

19. Uhh I got 10 for 15, so less than 2$.

20. Not sure but do what you feel is right overall. Everyone tells me to get drunk and take like 2 or 3 and your suppose to feel really good. I do know one kid who took a FUCK LOAD of them in one night. It was above 10 pills of soma I know that. I mean shit I seen people do a lot of drugs. One guy I Know took triple c's (coriciding cough and flu medicine) and he took like 24 of them. Don't ask me how the fuck he lived through it he literally got but naked and started running around doing the most unpredictable shit ever. You probably won't belive me but the kid who I said took alot of somas I think he did a number of around 15. Don't do alot man, especailly if you read about od reports on erowid and shit. Be safe!